Saturday, November 25, 2006

I'm So Happy

So Very Happy. I guess I'm actually happy for 2 things. 1st is that I'm 3 for 3 in posting on my new blog. Woo Hoo. So far I'm really liking it, except I can't figure out how to post a pic of myself in my heading. That's kind of why I posted the cookbook photo. That worked fine. Maybe I'm just not supposed to have a pic of myself up there for the world to see. I'll keep working on that.

The real reason I'm so happy is because... My wonderful hubby went out and rented a rug doctor. I'm LOVING my freshly cleaned carpets. I was seriously starting to think about painting some spots all over it to convert my carpet into a leopard spotted carpet. Sounds gross I know, but I was getting desperate. Don't know what the heck we were thinking in choosing off white carpets with 2 kids. Actually Samantha was older and it was when we thought she was gonna be our one and only. Had we known we were gonna have a lil Benjamin we probably would have gone with another color. Although I couldn't have imagined in my wildest dreams he would have been as active and rambunctious as he is. Samantha was so passive and calm. Talk about opposites.

Anyway, I really am so happy. Who knew a freshly cleaned carpet would make me so happy? I owe John big time for this one. I didn't even ask, he did it all on his own. Gotta love that man!

No comments: