Thursday, November 30, 2006

Ughhhh

I have a migraine that won't quit. I'd love to be in bed right now, but John is out doing some shopping so I have to watch the kids until he gets back. Hopefully he'll be back soon so I can go to bed.

Today is my best friend, Lesa, and my godchild, Jude's, birthdays. I hope they both had a Wonderful day today. I hate living so far away from Lesa. I really miss her. Maybe one day we'll live closer to each other. I think it's amazing that we've remained close considered we're so far away. Sometimes I wish we were really close like when we were in high school, but I realize we both have our own families now and it's not about us anymore. We have the "R" word. Responsibility. (You know, like having a migraine but still having to take care of the kids). Who knew growing up and being a wife and mother would require so much responsibility. Okay, my head hurts too much to be getting this "deep". Gotta go check Samantha's homework.

Toodles (WOW, that was a blast from the past that came out of nowhere. Must have been the talking about Lesa and high school).

No comments: