Wednesday, November 29, 2006

What now?

Okay, I have no idea what to write about. I told myself I would try and write everyday. However, I don't really have much to say about my day. It was quite a typical day. There I go. I'll write my typical day.
6:00am - Up and at em. Shower and get ready for work. Brush Samantha's hair and hound her to brush her teeth.
8:00am - Start work
6:00pm - meet John and kids at Mexican restaurant. Wasn't that great tonight.
7:30pm - review and sign Samantha's school papers
8:00pm - play a few rounds of spider solitaire and/or mahjongg, check emails, web surf and blog time. I'm thinking of going play in my scrap room since Samantha actually finished all her homework at school (WAIT... tomorrow is test day. Gotta round Samantha up for study time. She THOUGHT she was being sneaky by saying she finished all her work at school. She almost got me).
10:00 - Ahhhh, off to bed. I love to sleep. I could easily sleep my life away given the chance. I must have been a cat in some former life. Cat's have the life.

No comments: