Monday, November 27, 2006

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!


Well, we put the tree up yesterday (after the Saints game, of course) AND decorated it. Yeah, baby! I love decorating for Christmas. I especially love decorating for Christmas the weekend after Thanksgiving. It's been a while since we've done it this early. Don't know what got into my hubby this weekend, but hopefully he keeps it up! I love to just sit and look at the tree. Looking at all the ornaments and thinking back to when we got them.
The kids had a really good time helping put up the ornaments. Benjamin is having a hard time understanding the difference between toys and ornaments. Can't say I really blame him. Hard to understand why there's Incredibles, Disney Cars, Monsters Inc, Nemo, etc "ornaments" hanging on a tree. This is pretty much John's Disney tree with mostly Disney ornaments on it. I did manage to sneak a few nutcracker and Santa ornaments on it. It's gotta reflect pieces of me, too. Right? That's enough typing for now. Now, I'm off to stare at my tree. And what a lovely tree it is. If I do say so myself. Now, if the weather would only cool off a little bit (it's 74 right now) so I could drink a cup of hot chocolate. Now, THAT would be heaven.

No comments: